Butterflies Path by Debi Hammons
- Fold an 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" panel of turquoise cardstock in half to form card base with the fold on the left.
- Adhere a 4" X 5-1/4" panel of black cardstock to card front.
- On a 3-3/4" X 5" panel of white mixed media paper stamp the greeting in black in the bottom right corner as shown.
- Stamp the largest butterfly (the blue, green, yellow one) in black at an angle above the greeting as shown.
- Before cleaning, stamp the butterfly again on a repositionable sticky note making sure that part of the butterfly is on the sticky strip on the back of the note paper.
- Cut out the butterfly mask carefully just cutting OFF the black outline of the butterfly. Go ahead and cut off the antennae and the bottom of the body.
- Position the mask over the stamped butterfly on the white layer. Stamp all other butterflies in black as shown.
- Remove the mask and your big butterfly will be in front of all the others.
- Color all images as desired with colored pencils.
- Adhere white panel to front of card over black panel.
- Life Path Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Butterflies Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
Also uses these supplies:
SSH57 Jumbo Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle
Colored Pencils by Faber-Castell
Turquoise and Black Cardstock
Repositionable Sticky Notes Scissors
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project