Bunny Cherub by Lea Fritts
- Stamp image with black ink, color and die cut.
- Die cut mat from lavender cardstock.
- Ink snowflake stamp with blue ink and stamp onto blue cardstock.
- Layer image onto mat and again onto base.
- Adhere bow with small glue dots.
Also uses these supplies:
SSH34 Medium Handle
SSH66 Square Handle
Memento™ Sky Blue Ink Pad by Tsukineko®
May Arts Ribbon®
Adhesive Dots by Scrapbook Adhesives™
E-Z Runner® by Scrapbook Adhesives™
Copic Markers - C0, C1, C5, R11, R20, BV000, BV00, BV02, G00, BG0000, Y35, E33, E35, 37, E39, E50, E51, E53
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project