Bunny Chair by Alison Heikkila
1. On a piece of Canson Mixed Media Paper, stamp the Bunny Chair using Nocturne ink.
2. Color the image using the marker colors listed. Use water and a small round brush to spread the color for the grass and the sky.
3. Use a medium corner rounder on 2 of the corners after trimming the colored image down.
4. On a separate piece of cardstock, cut to 4" x 5 1/4," stamp the delphinium with VersaMark Ink on the left side.
5. Sprinkle Detail White Embossing Powder on to the wet image, tap off excess, and heat set.
6. Scribble the Gelatos colors listed on to the panel with the delphnium, blend with your finger and then blend with a brush with water. Let dry.
7. On the dry panel, add Zig Markers 046, 047, and 080 too give the flower additional detail.
8. Create the card base out of Ocean Side cardstock, cut to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2."
9. Adhere the delphinium panel to the card base with EZ Runner.
10. Stamp the sentiment on the Bunny Chair panel with Nocturne Ink.
11. Adhere foam squares to the back of the Bunny Chair panel and then apply it to the card, placing it to the right of the delphinium.
Also uses these supplies:
DP100: Detail White Embossing Powder
My Colors Cardstock: Ocean Side
Imagine: VersaFine Clair Ink in Nocturne, VersaMark Ink
Faber Castell: Gelatos in Metallic Grape, Raspberry Metallic, Icing
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens: 023, 034, 041, 044, 047, 050, 053, 060, 064, 072, 075, 080, 096, 302, 303, 901
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner, Foam Squares
Canson Mixed Media Paper XL
EK Success: Medium Corner Rounder
Small Round Brush and water
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project