Build a Wreath Spring by Debi Hammons
- Create card base from a 4-1/4" X 11" panel of lavender cardstock folded to create a top-folded card.
- Layer a 4" X 5-1/4" panel of dark purple cardstock on the card base as shown.
- Adhere a 3-3/4" X 5" panel of white cardstock on card front and stamp greeting as shown in black in lower right corner.
- Die cut a wreath base from light green cardstock using two of the nesting scalloped circles from the Build a Wreath Cutting Die Set.
- Die cut several spring leaves from medium and light green cardstocks.
- Die cut a bow from lavender.
- Adhere the leaves on the wreath base as shown and add a lavender bow. Glue to card front.
- Stamp, color, and cut out flowers from Backyard Bunnies set. Adhere to wreath.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Colored Pencils
- Die Cutting Machine - Big Shot by Sizzix
- Magnetic Platform for Big Shot
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project