Build A Wreath Blue by Jamie Martin
- Fold 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" blue panel to form card base.
- Die Cut banner pieces from decorative paper and yellow paper, layer and glue to a blue card.
- Stamp sentiment with blue ink at the bottom of the card and emboss with Clear Embossing Powder.
- Die cut wreath pieces using the Build A Wreath Die Set from green, yellow and blue papers. Build the wreath on the banner piece.
- Add flowers and rhinestones in the center of the flowers.
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock- My Minds Eye
Decorative Paper- The Paper Studio
Zip Dry Glue- Beacon Adhesives
Majestic Blue VersaFine Ink
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project