Brushed Greetings Christmas Frame by Fran Seiford
- Score and fold an 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” Red Cherry panel.
- Stamp candy in black ink along top and bottom of a white 5-1/4" x 4 panel. Color.
- Adhere to card front. with glue.
- Stamp message in VersaMark Ink on Red Cherry cardstock.
- Coat with Chunky Gold Embossing Enamel. Tap off excess and heat to set.
- Die cut message and adhere to die cut Pine Forest panel with glue.
- Adhere to card fromt with foam adhesive.
Also uses these supplies:
FREG046 Chunky Gold Embossing Enamel
DCP1005 Fitted Frames A
Red Cherry and Pine Forest Cardstock by My Colors
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™ by 3L®
Die Cutting Machine
Embossing Heat Tool
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project