Bring To Life Little Monsters by Fran Seiford
- Fold an 8-1/2" X 5-1/2" panel of purple cardstock in half to create card base.
- Layer a 4" X 5-1/4" panel of orange cardstock on to card front.
- Apply Wilted Violet Distress Oxide ink to a craft mat and spritz with water.
- Place a 5" X 3-1/2" panel of white mixed media paper face down on the craft mat. Allow to dry.
- Stamp images on white cardstock with black ink.
- Color as desired
- Fussy cut monsters.
- Adhere purple ribbon to front of white cardstock.
- Adhere inked background panel to card front.
- Attach monsters with 3-D foam squares as shown.
Also uses these supplies:
Purple and Orange Cardstock from My Colors
Ribbon by Creative Impressions
Wilted Violet Distress Oxide Ink by Tim Holtz and Ranger®
3D Foam Adhesive Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™ by 3L®
ZipDry® Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project