Bring To Life by Debi Hammons
- Fold 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” Mint Julep cardstock in half to form card base.
- Stamp monsters on white cardstock with black ink. Color as desired.
- Die cut 2 smaller monsters with 1-1/2” circle die.
- Glue to 1-3/4” black circle.
- Die cut 2 larger monsters with 1-3/4” circle die.
- Glue to 2” black circles.
- Glue a large and small monster at top of card, and a large and small monster at bottom.
- Stamp greeting on 1-3/4” x 7/8” white cardstock.
- Glue to 2” x 1-1/8” black cardstock.
- Attach to center left side of card front with foam squares.
Also uses these supplies:
SSC1284 Little Monsters Perfectly
Clear Stamp Set
MEM01 Memento™ Tuxedo Black
Ink Pad by Tsukineko®
MPW811 Mixed Media White Paper
Mint Julep and Black Cardstock
by My Colors®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue
by Beacon Adhesives®
Big Shot™ Die Cutting Machine
by We R Memory Keepers®
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook
Adhesives™ by 3L®
Markers by Copic®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project