Bright Nose Frame POP Frame by Fran Seiford
- Score and fold in half 8-1/2” x 5-1/2” Poolside Cardstock to form card base.
- Die cut frame from white cardstock using the largest and two smallest wavy dies centered inside.
- Stamp message in the smallest frame, and the lights in the large frame in black ink.
- Stamp dog and cat in black ink on white. Fussy cut out.
- Color all as desired.
- Adhere large frame and dog and cat with foam adhesive to the card front.
- Glue the message in the center of the frame.
Also uses these supplies:
Poolside Cardstock by My Colors
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™ by 3L®
Die Cutting Machine
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project