Bouquet for You by Asia King
- Create base card from 6" X 12" panel of green cardstock with fold at top.
- Adhere 5-3/4" panel of Authentique background paper to card front.
- Stamp flowers and jar and color as desired.
- Die cut flowers and jar.
- Layer a patterned piece of chicken wire paper on a panel of green cardstock
- Adhere to card front and arrange flowers, jar an dleaves as desired.
- Add ribbon and silk flowers with green excelsior pieces.
- Stamp greeting and die cut, then mat on larger piece of patterned paper, distressing all edges with ink
- Adhere greeting panel to card.
- Add button and flat backed pearl embellishments.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Adhesive Sheets 4x6"
E-Z Runner® Permanent Strips,
DODZ™ - 3D,
3D Foam Squares Regular & Thin - White - all by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®
Papers: Authentique Latest & Greatest 6x6"; Make & Create (The Works) - Vintage Experience 12x12"
Spellbinders Labels Eighteen
Cosmic Shimmer Watercolour Paints
Gelly Roll Sakura - Clear Star pen
Coffee Archival, Ganache StazOn Mini by Tsukineko®
Frayed Burlap Distress Ink
Martha Stewart Pine Branch Punch
May Arts Ribbon
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project