Bold Season Times Together by Fran Seiford
- Score and fold in half a Mint Julep 8-1/2” x 5-1/2” panel to form card base.
- Stamp "Christmas" in green ink near the bottom, centered on 4" x 5-1/4" white panel.
- Stamp "Merry" in red to the sides of "Christmas" first, then in rows, above and below.
- Adhere to card front with glue.
- Stamp message in black ink on white cardstock. Color.
- Die cut message with circle die.
- Back with green, scallop, die cut panel.
- Ahdere to card front with foam adhesive.
- Tie ribbon in bow and adhere just above message.
Also uses these supplies:
Pine Forest and Mint Julep Cardstock by My Colors
Red and Green Ink
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™ by 3L®
Die Cutting Machine
Embossing Heat Tool
Ribbon by May Arts™
Colored Pencils by Faber-Castell®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project