Boat Docking by Jamie Martin
- Stamp Nautical Anchor on white cardstock with black ink and color with colored pencils.
- Layer onto a larger black and red panels, set aside.
- Glue decorative paper onto a larger white panel and tie white and brown twine around the bottom before gluing to a red card.
- Mount Nautical Anchor on the card with foam squares.
- Stamp sentiment from the Ocean Wisdom Perfectly Clear Set on white cardstock with black ink and cut out using the Fitted Frames A Die Cut Set.
Also uses these supplies:
3D Foam Squares- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Zip Dry Glue- Beacon Adhesives
Prisma Color Pencils
Cardstock- Red, Black
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project