Blessed Nativity by Louise Healy
- Fold a 6" x 9 1/2" piece of Deep Indigo cardstock in half to form an A6 card.
- Stamp the Nativity scene on a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of white cardstock with Memento™ Tuxedo Black ink, color the sky area first with B91, B93, B97, B99.
- Lightly moisten a small part of the burlap rag with Blender Solution, press the moist portion of the rag randomly over the sky to give it texture.
- Finish coloring the image and adhere it to a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" mat of Ocean Side.
- Cut a 4 3/8" x 5 5/8" piece and a 2" x 2 3/8" piece of Madras Blue, use the B91 marker to color a small border around each piece so the paper will match the colored design.
- Adhere the Nativity scene to the Madras Blue layer then to the card front.
- Use the Stardust Pen on the star and randomly across the sky area to add sparkle.
- Stamp the sentiment on a 1 5/8" x 2" piece of white, color edges with B0000 and B91, edge with B97.
- Adhere sentiment to a 1 7/8" x 2 1/4" piece of Ocean Side, then to the small Madras Blue piece, then to the card front at the top right.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Blessed Nativity Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Deep Indigo, Madras Blue, Ocean Side)
- Copic® Markers (B0000, B91, B93, B95, B97, B99, BG93, E08, E42, E44, E47, E50, E53, E81, V17, R27, Y13, Y17, Y26, YG03, YG17, YG23, YG63, YG67, C1, C5, W1, W3)
- Blender Solution
- Stardust Pen
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project