Black-Eyed Susan by Lyn Bernatovich
- Cut card base 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, score at 4-1/4. Set aside.
- Cut a cardstock 5-1/2 x 4-1/4. Dry emboss the panel using the following stacking: platform without tabs, stencil, cardstock, rubber mat, two cutting plates. Lay the embossed panel on a work surface. Fill in a daisy one at a time with the VersaMark Watermark Pen. Sprinkle the daisy with the embossing sparkle powder and heat set. Repeat the process on the next daisy until all four are embossed. Lay the stencil over the embossed panel and tape with removable tape along the top to form a hinge. With a stencil brush, add color to the vines and leaves. Use the Picasso Tool when working in areas adjacent to the flower petals. Make sure the ink is dry before adhering the flower panel to the card front.
- Stamp the sentiment on a strip of scrap white paper 2-1/4 x 5/8. Fishtail one end and mount to card front with foam mounting tape. Tie a small ribbon bow and adhere to the tag.
- Frantage Glass Glitter Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- VersaMarker Watermark Ink Pen 3.49
- Picasso Metal Shield/Stencil 7.49
- Black Eyed Susan Metal Stencil 10.99
Also uses these supplies:
SSC1202 Regal Bird Quotes Perfectly Clear Stamps™ (retired)
Plus: Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Splendor™ Circus Ink Pad by Tsukineko®
Quickie Glue Pen by Sakura®
Big Kick by Sizzix®
Ribbon by May Arts
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Foam Mounting Tape by 3M®
1/2" Removable Tape by 3M®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project