Birch Birdie - Gnomes and Friends by Fran Seiford
- Score and fold a 12" x 4" pattern paper in half to form card base.
- Stamp Birch Birdie on white cardstock and color as desired.
- Die cut with small rectangle from Dome Jar Shaker.
- Die cut a second white panel with small rectangle, then use the snow bank die about a 2" from bottom for snow.
- Stamp the message with black ink on white cardstock. Die cut out with oval die from Build A Pop Up Die Set.
- Die cut a large rectangle and slightly larger oval from Dare Devil cardstock.
- Adhere scene and message to Dare Devil shapes with glue.
- Die cut gnome hat, body, and nose from different colors of cardstock.
- Assemble as shown with glue and 3D foam adhesive.
Also uses these supplies:
220U Multi Crystal Glitter
Cardstock by My Colors
Die Cutting Machine
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesive®
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™by 3L®
Zig™ 2-way glue pen by EK Success®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project