Big Words Happy - Pink by Debi Hammons
- Fold 5-1/2” x 8-1/2 Pink cardstock in half to form card base.
- Stamp Big Love on pink print cardstock with black ink.
- Stamp “thoughts full of” above Love and “on your special day” below Love with black ink.
- Die cut with 4-1/2” x 3-1/8” oval die.
- Glue to black oval cut with next two larger dies.
- Attach to card front with foam squares.
- Wrap ribbon around top of card, tie in bow.
Also uses these supplies:
Simply Defined Oval Die Set
By Scrapbooking Made Simple
Pink and Black Cardstock by My Colors®
Pink Flower Print Cardstock
Big Shot™ Die Cutting Machine by Sizzix®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project