Bible Verses by Terry Braddock
- Score and fold 10" x 5" Lavender cardstock in half to form card base.
- Stamp leaves all around on 4-1/2" x 4-1/2" green panel with VersaMark Ink.
- Coat with silver embossing powder. Tap off excess and heat to set.
- Back with 4-5/8" x 4-5/8" white panel and adhere to card front.
- Stamp message on white cardstock with black ink.
- Die cut message with fitted frame. Back with consectutively larger panels, both green and purple.
- Adhere to card front with foam adhesive.
Also uses these supplies:
Green and purple cardstock.
Die cutting machine
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
3D Foam Adhesive Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™ by 3L®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project