Beware Witch by Debi Hammons
- Fold 8-1/2” 5-1/2” Concord Jam cardstock in half to form the card base.
- Glue 4” x 5-1/4” dot cardstock to the card front.
- Stamp the witch, moon and Beware on white cardstock with black ink.
- Color as desired.
- Die cut the witch with a 3-5/8” x 2-7/8” oval die.
- Glue to a 3-7/8” x 3-1/8” Concord Jam oval.
- Attach to the middle of the card front with foam squares.
- Die cut the moon with a 1-1/4” circle die.
- Attach to the card front on the top right overlapping the witch.
- Cut Beware to 1-3/4” x 5/8”.
- Glue to 2” x 5/7” black cardstock.
- Attach to the card front at the bottom of the witch.
Also uses these supplies:
Concord Jam Cardstock by My Colors®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
Concord Double Dot Cardstock by BoBunny®
Circle and Oval Dies by We R Memory Keepers®
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™ by 3L®
Big Shot™ Die cutting Machine by Sizzix®
Prismacolor® Colored Pencils
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project