Batty Cat Treat Box by Kathi F. Rerek
- Stamp the cat from the Batty Cat Rubber Stamp Set onto white cardstock.
- Color with Copic markers, fussy-cut, edge with a dark marker, and set aside.
- Cut a piece of navy speckled cardstock to 2.25" x 2 7/16".
- Tear a scrap of green cardstock and stamp the "Eek!" sentiment onto it.
- Cut the strip to 2.25" x 1/2" and adhere to the base of the navy cardstock.
- Adhere Batty Cat as shown.
- Stamp the sentiment onto orange cardstock (or white cardstock that has been colored with YR15), then die-cut with a circle die. Edge with Black Soot Distress ink.
- Cut a 12x12 piece of Wildflower cardstock in half, then die-cut each half using the Milk Carton die, so that you end up with two die-cuts.
- Adhere the sentiment and image panels as shown.
- Adhere Washi Tape to the top edges of the two panels.
- Assemble the Milk Carton.
- Cut three coordinating gingham ribbons and thread through a binder clip.
- Attach the binder clip to seal the Milk Carton.
Also uses these supplies:
Stampendous Supplies Used:
Other Supplies Used:
BV23, BV25 N6, N7, N8, V15, V17, YR16, YR18, YG21, YG25
Solar White Classic Crest® Cardstock by Neenah Paper
White Speckled Navy cardstock (source unknown)
Wildflower cardstock by My Cardstock
Where Women Cook™ Milk Carton Movers and Shapers™ Die by Sizzix
Circle Nestabilities® die by Spellbinders®
Tim Holtz® Black Soot Distress Ink by Ranger
Washi Tape (source unknown)
Binder Clip (source unknown)
Gingham ribbon by Offray
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project