Batty Cat Orange by Fran Seiford
- On a 3-3/4" X 5" white panel of cardstock, smear pink, orange, and yellow VersaFine Clair inks to create a blob.
- Spread ink with a water brush and allow to dry.
- Stamp Images over the top with black VersaFine Nocturne ink.
- Adhere to a 4" X 5-1/4" black panel then to a folded Orange card front.
- Add greeting on a die cut orange circle.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Build A Wreath Die Set 29.99
Also uses these supplies:
Orange and black cardstock by My Colors
Die Cutting Machine
Circle Die from Build a Wreath Set
Orange, Pink, and Yellow VersaFine Clair
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project