Batty Cat - Fangs by Fran Seiford
- Fold a plum cardstock panel in half to form card base.
- Layer a smaller orange panel on card front.
- On a smaller panel of white mixed media paper, add in Distress Oxide inks.
- Spritz inked panel with water and allow to dry.
- Stamp images on white cardstock and color with markers as desired.
- Die cut images and greeting and place on card as shown
- Empty Bottles and Storage Jars Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Batty Cat Die Set 8.99
- Batty Cat Cling Rubber Stamp Set 8.99
Also uses these supplies:
Distress Oxide inks from Ranger
Die Cutting Machine
Colored Cardstock by My Colors
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project