Autumn Points by Louise Healy
- Fold a 5" x 10" piece of Aquamarine cardstock in half to form an A7 card.
- Stamp the Autumn Points on a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of white cardstock with Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink, color with Copic markers.
- Stamp Happy Fall with two small flourishes from the Fall Arrangement set on a 5/8" x 2 1/2" piece of white, color if desired.
- Adhere the Autumn Points to a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece of the Orange Citrus Vintage paper then to a 4 3/4" x 5 3/4" piece of turquoise cork.
- Adhere a piece of ribbon across the card front, about 1 3/8" up from the bottom, using ZipDry.
- Use foam tape to add the image to the card, keeping it toward the right side.
- Adhere the Happy Fall to a 3/4" x 2 5/8" piece of Orange Citrus Vintage, then to a 1" x 2 3/4" piece of turquoise cork, adhere to the upper left side of the image, use a double piece of foam tape under the edge that hangs over the image.
- Make a small matching bow, adhere to the left side of the image with ZipDry.
- Use the Stardust Pen to add sparkle to the veins and top of the acorn.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Autumn Points Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Aquamarine)
- Orange Citrus Vintage Patterned Paper by BoBunny
- Turquoise Cork
- Copic® Markers (BG0000, BG01, B10,BG72, BG75, Y06, YR15, YR18, R59, E42, E44, E47, E49, YG93, YG95, 0)
- 1/2" Gold Grosgrain Ribbon by Creative Impressions
- Stardust Pen
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Black Foam Tape
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project