Apple Mouse by Alison Heikkila
1. Stamp Apple Mouse on to Canson Mixed Media Paper using VersaFine Ink in Onyx Black.
2. Color the mouse and the ground using the Zig pens listed.
3. Apply Tumbled Glass and Iced Spruce Distress Ink to a craft mat and spritz with water.
4. Using a paint brush, apply the two Distress Ink colors to create the sky. I kept the Iced Spruce closer to the mouse and faded into Tumbled Glass. Let dry.
5. Die cut the mouse using the Small "V" Fitted Frame.
6. Die cut a mat of Carob Cream cardstock using the Large "V" Fitted Frame.
7. Create the card base out of Aquamarine cardstock, cut to 5 1/2" x 8."
8. Apply VersaMark Ink to the top edge of the card base and sprinkle on Chunky White Embossing Powder. Be careful not to tap the card too much, as the ink doesn't hold this powder too well.
9. Heat the powder from underneath, allowing it to melt.
10. Repeat the process on the two sides of the card, but not the bottom.
11. Die cut the top layer of "merry" from the Christmas Bright die set out of Carob Cream cardstock.
12. Die cut the shadow layer of "merry" out of Mixed Media White Cardstock.
13. Cut a strip of Neenah Desert Storm approximately 1 1/2" x 4 1/4." Tear the top of the strip.
14. Apply some Vintage Photo Distress Ink to the perimeter of the torn layer using an ink blending tool.
15. Using foam circles, adhere the Apple Mouse layer to the Carob Cream mat.
16. Adhere the rest of the pieces using EZ Runner.
Also uses these supplies:
FREG021: Chunky White Embossing Powder
My Colors Cardstock: Aquamarine
Bazzill Basics: Carob Cream
Neenah: Desert Storm Cardstock
Ranger: Iced Spruce, Tumbled Glass, and Vintage Photo Distress Inks
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens: 021, 022, 023, 044, 065, 064, 068, 072, 091, 094, 096, 220, 222, 260, 901
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner and Foam Circles
Canson: Mixed Media Paper
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project