Anemone Smiles by Alison Heikkila
1. Stamp the Anemone image on to Mixed Media Paper with VersaFine Clair Ink.
2. Color the image with the Zig Markers listed.
3. Die cut the colored flowers with the Large "M" Fitted Frame.
4. Stamp the sentiment with VersaFine Clair Ink.
5. Color the sentiment with the Zig Marker #303.
6. Cut out the sentiment.
7. Create the card base out of Pimento cardstock, cut to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2."
8. Cut a strip of Ocean Side cardstock to 4 1/4" x 2."
9. Cut a strip of white Mixed Media Paper, approximately 4 1/4" x 3/4."
10. Die cut both long sides with the scallop border from the Spring Border Die Set. The strip should end up being about a 1/2" wide.
11. Attach all layers with EZ Runner.
12. Adhere a few clear, opalescent sequins to the card using On Point Glue.
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock: Pimento, Ocean Side
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers: 010, 027, 028, 029, 030, 040, 047, 050, 052, 084, 202, 303, 803
Doodles Paper Playground: Candy Cane Sparkle Blend
Imagine: On Point Glue
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project