Snowy Postcard by Pam Hornschu
- Create ivory card. Ink distress around edges.
- Cut strips and panel of patterned paper. Ink distress and adhere to card.
- Adhere lace border.
- Stamp image on deckle-edged ivory cardstock. Color and shade with markers.
- Spritz with mist inks. Ink distress and curl edges.
- Sprinkle panel with Color Fragments and Aged Bronze to "encrust". Heat from underneath.
- Curve postcard and adhere to card. Embellish with flowers, and twine tied button.
Also uses these supplies:
Rich Cocoa Memento Ink
Memories Mists Amaretto and Pale Ale
Graphics 45 patterned paper
May Arts lace
Making Memories flowers
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project