Polar Play/Festive Season Jar Shaker Card by Kathi F. Rerek
- Cut a piece of 8.5" x 11" Parrot (green) cardstock in half, score, and fold to create an A2 card. Set aside.
- Use Tuxedo Black Memento ink to stamp penguin onto mixed media paper.
- Use stamp positioner to stamp the three fish as shown.
- Color the images with Copic markers.
- Add the movement lines with a fine tip black pen.
- Cut a piece of silver metallic cardstock to 4" x 5.25".
- Cut a scrap of silver metallic paper with the lid die from the Window-Rama Dome Jar Shaker Die Set. Set both the silver metallic panel and the jar lid die-cut aside.
- Use the jar-shaped die to cut a window in a panel of plaid paper from the Joy to the World 8x8 paper pad.
- Trim the die-cut plaid panel to 3.875" x 5.125".
- Run a red marker along the edge of the card and around the aperture.
- Use magnets to secure a piece of Embossable Window Plastic Sheets to the base of the stamping platform. Rub the dryer sheet onto the plastic.
- Position the the sentiment from the Festive Season Perfectly Clear Stamp set face-down onto the plastic sheet. Press the lid of the platform onto the back of the stamp and lift the lid.
- Lightly ink the stamp with Onyx Black VersaFine ink and stamp.
- Sprinkle the wet ink with Silver Detail Embossing powder, dump off the excess, and heat set.
- Flip the plaid panel over and adhere the stamped embossing window plastic sheet over the aperture.
- Rub this side of the plastic sheet with the dryer sheet.
- Add a double layer of Black Crafty Foam Tape around the perimeter of the aperture to form a well for the shaker contents.
- Add the shaker contents.
- Remove the backing from the foam tape and place the image panel face-down onto the tape, covering the shaker contents.
- Add pieces of Black Craft Foam Tape to the edges of the back of the shaker panel.
- Mat the shaker panel with the silver cardstock from step #6.
- Adhere the matted shaker panel to the reserved green card.
- Adhere the jar lid die-cut to finish the card.
Also uses these supplies:
Stampendous Products Used:
Other Products Used:
Penguin: C00, C0, C1, C2, C6, C7, Y35, Y38, E04, B60, BV000, R81
Fish: YG63, YG67, B34
Black Copic® Fineliner
Embossable Window Plastic Sheets by Judikins
Joy to the World 8x8 Patterned Paper Pad by Graphic 45 Papers®
Parrot Cardstock by My Papers
Silver Metallic Cardstock by Recollections®
Pearl Sparkle Blend and Penguin Play by Doodles Paper Playground
Black Crafty Foam Tape by Scrapbook Adhesives® by 3L
Stamp-a-Ma-Jig® Stamp Positioner by EK Success
Used Dryer Sheet
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project