House-Mouse Designs® Watercolor Wishes by Alison Heikkila
1. Stamp Watercolor Wishes on to Canson Mixed Media Paper with VersaFine Clair Ink in Nocturne.
2. Color in the stamped image using the Zig Markers listed.
3. For the "Happy Birthday," I traced the lines in a messy fashion, and then went over them with a wet brush to make it look more like true watercolor.
4. Trim down the image to approximately 4 1/2" x 2 3/4."
5. Cut a strip of Atlantic Shore cardstock to 1" x 5 1/2."
6. Splatter the strip with Turquoise Shimmer Mister and let dry.
7. Create the card base with Wildflower cardstock, cut to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2."
8. Ink 2 edges of the card base with VersaMark Ink.
9. Sprinkle Shabby Blue Embossing Enamel on to the wet ink. Don't shake off too much, as the larger pieces don't stick as well to the ink because they're heavy.
10. Heat the embossing enamel from underneath, so that it doesn't get blown away by the heat tool.
11. Repeat for the two remaining sides.
12. Adhere all layers with EZ Runner.
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock: Atlantic Shore, Wildflower
DecoArt Media: Turquoise Shimmer Mister
Imagine: VersaMark Ink, VersaFine Clair Ink in Nocturne
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens: Mice- 064, 065, 071, 075, 072, 075, 096, 220, 230, 900. Everything else- 033, 041, 042, 047, 050, 065, 068, 075, 080, 084, 090, 091, 202, 220, 260, 302, 303, 900
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner
Canson: Mixed Media XL Paper
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project