House-Mouse Designs® Teacup Paddler Card by Kathi F. Rerek
- Cut a piece of brown cardstock to 5.5" x 8.5". Score at 4.25" and fold to form an A2 card. Set aside.
- Use Tuxedo Black Memento ink to stamp the image.
- Color the image with Copic markers.
- Trim the image panel to 4" x 2.5" and mat with brown Double Dot Patterned paper trimmed .25" larger.
- Cut yellow gingham patterned paper to 5.25" x 3" and mat with brown cardstock cut 2.5" larger.
- Cut turquoise Double-Dot patterned paper to 5.25" x 4".
- Assemble the card as shown.
- Use Onyx Black VersaFine ink to stamp the sentiment onto turquoise Double-Dot patterned paper. Trim and mat with brown cardstock cut slightly larger.
- Adhere the sentiment as shown.
- Add the Enamel Accents to finish the card.
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Teacup Paddler Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Other Products Used:
Gingham-Linen Rainbow Petite Prints 6x6 Patterned Paper Pad by Doodlebug Designs Inc.™
Very Vintage Double Dot Patterned Paper Pad by BoBunny Press®
Mouse Skin: BV0000, BV000, RV91, E51,E50, R000, R01, R20 (Cheeks), R22 (Nose)
Fur:E21, E23, E25, E39
Water: <B41, B41, B53, Y000
Spoons: T0, T1, T2, T3
Enamel Accents by Gina Marie Designs
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project