House-Mouse Designs® Sparkler Art by Kathi F. Rerek
- Cut a piece of navy cardstock to 5.5", score at 5.5", and fold to form a 5.5" square card.
- Cut a piece of red star patterned paper to 5.25" square, edge with Black Soot Distress ink, and adhere to the card front.
- Cut a piece of gold glitter paper to 5" square and adhere to the card front.
- Cut a piece of the music patterned paper to 4 7/8" square, edge with Fired Brick Distress ink and adhere to the card front.
- Use Tuxedo Black Memento ink to stamp the image onto Mixed Media cardstock and onto the label paper.
- Color the image and the grass with Copic markers.
- Fussy-cut the label paper version to form a mask and adhere over its counterpart on the image panel.
- Secure the image panel to the STAY-tion using magnets.
- Place the ruler included with the STAY-tion over the grass.
- Sponge Danube Blue Memento ink over the image to create a night sky.
- Lift the ruler and the mask, remove the image from the STAY-tion, and touch up as necessary with Copic markers.
- Trim the image panel to 3 3/8" x 2 5/8".
- Use the Sailor Glue pen to add glue to the sparks on the image.
- Sprinkle Red Jewel Ultra Fine Glitter onto the the image panel, let the glue dry, and brush off the excess onto yourself, the floor, your cats, etc.
- Mat with gold glitter paper cut to 3.5" x 2.75".
- Cut red star paper patterned paper to 4" x 3.5" and edge with Black Soot Distress Ink.
- Cut blue glitter paper to 4.25" x 3.75".
- Triple mat the image panel and adhere to the card front to finish the card.
Also uses these supplies:
Red Jewel Ultra Fine Glitter
Other Products Used:
Skin: BV000, R01, R20, E50, E51,
Fur: E31, De33, E35, E47
Grass: Y11, YG13, YG17
Glory 6x6 Patterned Paper Pad by Authentique™
12x12 Glitzy Cardstock Stack® by DCWV
Danube Blue Memento™ Ink by Tsukineko®
Black Soot and Fired Brick Distress® Ink by Tim Holtz® for Ranger Industries
Removable ID Labels by Avery®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project