House-Mouse Designs® Snowmouse by Alison Heikkila
1. Stamp the Snow Mouse on to Mixed Media paper with VersaFine ink.
2. Color the stamped image using the Zig Clean Color Markers listed.
3. Crop the image to a 2 3/4" square.
4.Cut a 3" square mat out of Classic Cherry cardstock.
5. Create the card base out of Shamrock Green cardstock, cut to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2."
6. Ink the Winter Blizzard stamp with VersaMark ink. I prefer to lay large stamps face up on my work surface.
7. Press the cardstock into the up-turned stamp. You can use a brayer or your hands to apply even pressure across the cardstock, to ensure a complete impression.
8. Sprinkle on Detail White Embossing Powder all of the card base and shake off the excess. Heat the powder to melt it with an embossing gun.
9. Wrap baker's twine around the card base a few times and secure with a bow.
10. Adhere all layers to the card base with EZ Runner.
Also uses these supplies:
DP100: Detail White Embossing Powder
My Colors Cardstock: Classic Cherry
World Win: Shamrock Green cardstock
Zig Clean Color Markers: 020, 024, 044, 045, 060, 064, 065, 071, 072, 091, 094, 096, 220, 302
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner
Canson: Mixed Media XL Paper
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project