House Mouse Designs® Sail Cup by Kathi F. Rerek
- Stamp House Mouse™Sail Cup onto white cardstock with Memento ink.
- Color the mice and the scene with Copic markers. Use the pink chalk pencil to add color to the cheeks and ears of the mice.
- Stamp the banner from the Sugar Skull Cling Stamps and Dies Set onto green cardstock then die-cut with the banner die.
- Using the Small Typewriter Alphabet Perfect Clear Stamp Set, stamp the sentiment onto the die-cut banner, then color the shaded areas of the banner with the darkest green Copic marker.
- Double mat the image panel with green cardstock and adhere it to a green A2 card.
- Adhere the stamped sentiment banner to the card as shown, so that it is overlapping the matted image panel.
Also uses these supplies:
Copic® markers: BV0000, E21, E23, E25, E31, E33, E35, E50, E51, E53, E74, E77, E79, E81, E93, YG61, YG63, YG67, B21, B53, BG11, BG70, W00
Pink Pastel Pencil by General Pencils
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project