House-Mouse Designs® Postcard Mice by Lorraine Aquilina
- Cut a 4-1/4" X 5-1/2" panel of turquoise cardstock.
- On a 4-1/4" X 5-1/2" panel of white cardstock, stamp Postacard Mice in black, but run a brown marker over the wood areas before stamping.
- Color image as desired.
- Trim panel with postcard edge scissors or cut with cutting die.
- Adhere postcard panel to turquoise base.
- Wrap turquoise jute twine around card several times and tie in a bow.
- Add tuquoise sequins to front of project.
- Adhere to the front of a purchased notebook of post-it notes.
Also uses these supplies:
Turquoise Jute Twine
Postage edge scissors or cutting die.
3D Foam Squares
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project