House-Mouse Designs® Missing Treats by Kathi F. Rerek
- Cut a piece of brown cardstock to 5.5" x 8.5", score at 4.25", and fold to form an A2 card.
- Use Tuxedo Black Memento ink to stamp the image.
- Color image and background with Copic markers.
- Trim the image panel and mat with brown Freehand Dot patterned paper cut .25" larger than the image panel.
- Cut a piece of the pink patterned paper to 5.25" x 4".
- Cut a piece of the floral patterned paper to 3" x 4" and edge with Distress ink.
- Adhere the floral patterned paper to the pink patterned paper to create the card front.
- Edge the card front with Distress ink.
- Adhere the image panel to complete the card.
Also uses these supplies:
Guinea Pig/Hamster's Skin: BV0000, BV000, E50, E51, E53,R20, R21
Guinea Pig/Hamster's Fur: T0, T1, E30, E31, E34, E40
Jellybeans: RV52, RV55, R81, R83, YG03, YG05, YR12, YR14, YR16
Mouse's Skin: BV0000, BV000, E50, E51, R000, R01, R20
Mouse's Fur: E31, E33, E35, E44
Bowl: BG0000, BG90, YG91
Wall: BG0000, BG000
Floor: No, N1, N2
Chloe 6x6 Patterned Paper Pad by Bella Blvd.
Freehand Graph and Dot Bella Besties 6x6 Patterned Paper Pad by Bella Blvd.
Brushed Corduroy Distress® Ink by Tim Holtz® for Ranger Ink
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project