House-Mouse Designs® Masked Maxwell by Jamie Martin
- Stamp Masked Maxwell and the hand sanitizer on Mixed Media White Paper and color with colored pencils, then cut out and set aside.
- Splatter and orange card using white and orange inks.
- Place a piece of decorative paper on the right side of your card with one of the corners as shown and cut off any overhang from the card. Glue this down.
- Line the edge of the decorative paper with black glitter washi tape.
- Stamp sentiment with black ink on a die-cut banner and glue to the left side of the card.
- Apply a strip of washi tape to the bottom portion of the decorative paper, pop up Masked Maxwell using foam squares and glue down the hand sanitizer bottle.
Also uses these supplies:
EP020 Clear Embossing Powder
Prisma Colored Pencils
Cardstock- Orange, Black, White
VersaFine Ink by Tsukineko™ - Onyx Black
Black and White Check Washi Tape
White Pigment Ink
Abandon Coral- Distress Ink
3D Foam Squares- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Zip Dry Glue- Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project