House-Mouse Designs® Martini Mice by Amy Hurley-Purdie
- Cut 5 3/4" x 3 3/4" red pattern paper.
- Cut 5 1/2" x 3 1/2" pattern paper, round corners and glue to red.
- Glue 2" x 2 3/4" red square to left side of tag. Stamp with Martini Mice.
- Stamp Martini Mice onto vellum. Cut out glass.
- Stamp Martini Mice onto white cardstock. Color mice, and olive in drink.
- Cut out, and glue vellum glass to cut out olive, and liquid in glass. Foam tape to card. Foam tape mice to card. Add vellum sentiment.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazill Basics Paper®
Vellum (printed on computer)
Spectrum Noir Markers (PP4, CG2, CG3, BG2, BG4)
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project