House-Mouse Designs® Jasmine Tea by Kathi F. Rerek
- Cut and score Parrot cardstock to create a 5" x 7" card. Set aside.
- Use Memento ink to stamp image and color with Copic markers.
- Mat image panel with pinky/mauve cardstock cut slightly larger.
- Cut gingham paper .5" larger than the pink mat. Edge with a green marker.
- Adhere the image panel onto the pink cardstock, then onto gingham paper.
- Cut Double Dot patterned paper to 4.75" x 6.75" and edge with a green marker to form a card front.
- Die-cut pinky/mauve cardstock with one of the dies from the Spring Border Die set. Cut in half.
- Adhere the two pieces of the pink die-cut border to both sides of the card front.
- Adhere the double matted image panel to the card front as shown.
- Adhere the card front to the card.
- Jasmine Tea Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Solar White Classic Crest® Cardstock by Neenah Papers
Parrot Cardstock by My Colors
Pinky Mauvey Cardstock
Wasabi Bold and Bright Double Dot Patterned Paper by BoBunny Press®
Gingham-Linen Rainbow Petite Print 6x6 Patterned Paper Pad by Doodlebug Designs Inc.™
Mouse Skin: BV000, E50, E51, R000
Mouse Cheeks, Ears, and Nose: R01, R02, R21
Mouse Fur: E31, E33, E35, E47
Teacup: RV000, RV91, RV93
Flowers: RV000, RV91, <B60, C00
Grass: YG03, YG11, YG13, YG17
Vines: YG03, YG17
Leaves: B32, YG03
Teabag: C4, B000, B02
Sky: B0000, B000
Tea/Bath: YG01, Y02, Y11
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project