House-Mouse Designs® Icing Roses Birthday Card by Kathi F. Rerek
- Cut a piece of 12x12 brown cardstock in half, score, and fold to form a 6" square card.
- Cut a piece of pink daisy-patterned paper 5.75" square.
- Use the Memento ink to stamp the House-Mouse image onto white cardstock, then color with Copic markers.
- Mat the image panel with yellow daisy-patterned paper and again with brown/yellow polka-dot paper.
- Using the VersaFine Clair ink, stamp the sentiment onto a scrap of pink daisy-patterned paper.
- Cut the sentiment with one of the dies from the Fitted Frames A Cutting Die Set and mat onto brown cardstock that was cut with the next largest die from that set.
- Position and adhere the doily onto the card front.
- Adhere the sentiment onto the doily, then adhere the double matted image panel as shown.
- Adhere the card front to the card.
Also uses these supplies:
House-Mouse Designs® Painted Wishes Perfectly Clear™ Stamp Set
Dot Grid-Daisy-Stripe Rainbow Petite Prints Patterned Paper by Doodlebug Designs, Inc. ™
Very Vintage Double Dot Designs Patterned Paper by BoBunny Press®
Brown Cardstock by Bazzill Basics
Doily from my stash
Mouse Skin: BV0000, E50, E51, E93, R20, R21
Fur: E21, E23, E25, E37
Cake Innards: Y11, Y26, Y32, W1
Frosting/Icing: RV53, RV63, RV91
Roses: Y00, Y11, Y13, Y26
Candles: E81, E84,
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project