House-Mouse Designs® Ice Cream Crazy by Debi Hammons
- Fold 5-1/2” x 11” Cloak Gray cardstock in half to form card base.
- Glue 5-1/4” x 5-1/4” check cardstock to card front.
- Stamp Ice Cream Crazy on white cardstock with black ink. Color as desired.
- Die cut with 4-5/8” circle die.
- Glue to red circle die cut with next 2 larger dies.
- Trim 1” off bottom and glue to card front.
- Wrap ribbon around card, over cut circle and tie in knot on right side.
Also uses these supplies:
Circle Die Set
By Scrapbooking Made Simple
Cloak Gray and Red Cardstock
by My Colors®
Red and Pink Check Cardstock
Black and Silver Ribbon
by May Arts®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue
by Beacon Adhesives®
Markers by Copic®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project