House-Mouse Designs® Drying Herbs by Kathi F. Rerek
- Cut a piece of brown cardstock to 12" x 6". Score at 6" and fold to form an 6" square card. Set aside.
- Use Tuxedo Black Memento ink to stamp the image.
- Color the image with Copic markers.
- Trim the image panel to 4.875" x 4.375"
- Cut the brown cardstock to 5" x 5.25".
- Cut the kraft cardstock to 5.125" x 4.625".
- Cut brown cardstock to 5.25" x 4.75".
- Triple mat the image panel as shown.
- Use the scalloped cutting die from the Spring Borders Cutting Die set to cut brown cardstock. Trim to 5.75".
- Trim patterned paper to 5.75" square to create the background panel.
- Adhere the trimmed border die-cut and the triple matted image panel as shown.
- Adhere the assembled card front to the 6" square card.
Also uses these supplies:
Other Products Used:
Brown and Kraft cardstock
Ancient Patterned Paper by Memory Box
Mouse Skin: BV0000, BV000, RV91, E51, E50, R0000, R20 (Cheeks), R22 (Noses)
Fur: E23, E25, E37; E33, E35, E44; T1, T3, T4, T5
Fence: W0, W1, W2, W4, W6
Garllic Bulbs: YR000, YR00, YR30, YR31, YG0000, YG00, E40, E70, E71, E81, E84, BV0000, BV000, T0, T1, Te
Garlic Top/Leafy Things: YG00, YG61, YG63, YG91, YG93, YG95, YR21
Lavender Looking Plant: E55, E57, RV6e, YG63
Hoppy Plants: B32, G20, G40, YG41, YG45, YG91,YG93, YG95
Rose Stems: E55, E57 YG61, YG63
Rose Leaves: YG61, YG63, YG67
Rose Petals: RV52, RV64, RV93, RV95
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project