House-Mouse Designs® Dream Flower, House-Mouse Designs® Mini Stamp Set, Dome Jar Shaker Die Set, Spring Borders Die Set by Kathi F. Rerek
- Cut a piece of yellow 8.5" x 11" cardstock in half. Score one piece and fold to form an A2 card.
- Cut yellow gingham paper to 5.25" x 4" and adhere to the card.
- Cut striped gingham paper to 2" x 4" and adhere on the right as shown.
- Use one of the borders from the Spring Borders Die Set to cut a strip of yellow polka dot paper. Trim to ~.5" wide by 4" and adhere as shown.
- Use Memento ink to stamp the image and color with Copic markers.
- Trim image panel.
- Trim yellow cardstock left from Step #1 .5" larger than the image panel. Use this to mat the image panel.
- Stamp the sentiment.
- Use the flap cutting die from the Dome Jar Shaker Set to cut the sentiment.
- Adhere the sentiment to finish the card.
Also uses these supplies:
Other Products Used:
Mouse Fur: E31, E33, E35, E44
Mouse Skin: BV000, BV000, E51, E50, R000 with R22 for his nose
Flower: Y0000, Y000, Yw1, Y23, Y26
Stem: YG41, YG45
Spring Dots and Stripes 6x6 Patterned Paper by Echo Park Paper Company
Spring Dots and Stripes Gingham 6x6 Patterned Paper by Echo Park Paper Company
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project