House-Mouse Designs® Cupcake Sprinkles by Jamie Martin
- Stamp Cupcake Sprinkles on white cardstock with black ink and color with colored pencils.
- Shadow around the image with decorative chalks using a flat brush.
- Die-cut a frame out of decorative paper using the Fitted Frames B Set and pop up on the stamped image using foam squares.
- Add purple glitter to the cupcake sprinkles.
- Stamp sentimet from the Birthday Splash Set
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- House-Mouse Designs® Birthday Splash Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
- Cupcake Sprinkles Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Jewel Glitter Purple Ultra Fine
Zip Dry Glue, Beacon Adhesives
Decorative Paper, The Paper Studio
Cardstock- Pink, Green
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project