House-Mouse Designs® Cupcake Sprinkles by Alison Heikkila
1. Stamp Cupcake Sprinkles with Nocturne Ink.
2. Color the stamped image using the colors indicated.
3. Stamp the sentiment in the upper left corner.
4. Trim the image.
5. Create the card base with Turquoise Double Dot cardstock, cut to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2."
6. Create a mat with Pink Punk Punch Vintage. I cut the mat so that there is 1 row of dots showing around the Cupcake Sprinkles image.
7. Adhere all layers with EZ Runner.
Also uses these supplies:
Bo Bunny: 12" Turquoise Double Dot #12TD300, Pink Punch Vintage #12PPV951
Scrapbook Adhesive: EZ Runner
Imagine: VersaFine Clair Ink in Nocturne
Kuretake: Zig Clean Color Marker: 033, 036, 042, 050, 064, 065, 068, 071, 072, 075, 080, 083, 099, 200, 202, 220, 303, 803
Canson: Mixed Media XL
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project