House-Mouse Designs® Cotton Ball by Debi Hammons
- Fold 5.5" x 8.5" pink cardstock in half to form card base.
- Stamp mouse in black in on white cardstock.
- Color as desired.
- Die cut mouse with circle die.
- Die cut scallop in mint and adhere mouse to it.
- Cut and strip of pattern paper 5-1/2" x 2" and back with 5-1/2" x 2-1/4" mint panel.
- Adhere to top portion of card front.
- Adhere mouse to pattern panel with foam adhesive.
- Stamp message on card front.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Cotton Ball Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Pink and mint cardstock
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™ by 3L®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
Circle and scallop dies
Die cutting machine
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project