House-Mouse Designs® Cookie Crumbles by Alison Heikkila
1. Stamp Cookie Crumbles on to Mixed Media Paper with VersaFine Ink in Onyx Black.
2. Color the stamped image in using the Zig Markers listed.
3. Die cut the colored image with the Small "M" Fitted Frame.
4. Create a mat with Parrot cardstock using the Large "M" Fitted Frame.
5. Create the card base with Cafe Ole cardstock, cut to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2."
6. Cut a mat of Bo Bunny Vintage Kiwi cardstock, cut to 5 1/4" x 4."
7. Stamp the sentiment with VersaFine Ink in Vintage Sepia.
8. Fussy cut around the sentiment.
9. Glue all layers with EZ Runner.
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Best Day Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
- Cookie Crumbles Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Bo Bunny: Kiwi Vintage Cardstock #12KV913
My Colors Cardstock: Parrot, Cafe Ole
Imagine: VersaFine Ink in Vintage Sepia
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers in 026, 040, 041, 045, 062, 064, 065, 068, 069, 071, 072, 094, 901
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project