House-Mouse Designs® Clover Bouquet by Debi Hammons
- Fold 5.5" x 8.5" purple panel in half to form card base.
- Adhere 5.25" x 4" pattern paper to card front.
- Stamp image on white cardstock. Color as desired.
- Die cut image with large oval die.
- Back with slightly larger purple, die cut oval.
- Cut off bottom portion of oval and adhere to card front.
- Stamp message on white 5" x .5" panel.
- Back with purple 5.25" x .75" panel.
- Adhere to card front, covering bottom of image oval.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock: purple, white, and pattern paper
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project