House-Mouse Designs® Chipmunk Treats by Kathi F. Rerek
- Cut a piece of brown Double-Dot 12x12 cardstock in half.
- Score one piece at 6" and fold to form a 6x6 card. Edge with a brown marker.
- Use Tuxedo Black Memento ink to stamp the image.
- Color the image with Copic markers.
- Trim image and edge with Black Soot Distress ink.
- Trim yellow gingham patterned paper to .25" larger than image. Edge with a yellow marker.
- Mat the image panel with the yellow gingham paper.
- Use Onyx Black VersaFine ink to stamp the sentiment onto yellow dotted patterned paper.
- Trim and edge with a yellow marker.
- Cut a piece of yellow gingham patterned paper slightly larger than the sentiment and edge with a yellow marker.
- Mat the sentiment with the yellow gingham paper.
- Adhere the image panel and the sentiment to the card.
Also uses these supplies:
Copic Markers Used:
- Chipmunk: E21, E23, E37, E40, E70, E71, T0, T1
- Mouse Skin: BV0000, BV000, E50, E51, R01, R20, R21, R22
- Fur: Left to Right: E31, E33, E35, E44; W3, W5, W6, W7; E51, E53, E57; T1, T3, T5; E21, E23, E25, E39
- Ladybug: YR04, YR07, YR09, YR18; N4, N6, N8
- Black Raspberry: B63, B66, B78, BV09, BV34, R35, R37, G43, G46
- Fish: YR04, YR09, YR18
- Cherry: R35, R37, R39, YG13, YG17
- Ballerina: V20, V22, V25, V28
- Rocks: BG90, BG93, R0000, R00, E30, E40, T0, T1, T3, T5, T7
- Bags: E81, E84
- Candy Corn: C0, C1, YR04, YR09, Y08, 719
- Ground: E40, E41, E42, E43
- Grass: G43, G46
Very Vintage Double-Dots Patterned Paper by BoBunny Press®
Gingham-Stripes Petite Prints 6x6 Patterned Paper Pad by Doodlebug Designs Inc.™
Dot-Stripe Petite Prints 6x6 Patterned Paper Pad by Doodlebug Designs Inc.™
Black Soot Distress® Ink by Tim Holtz® for Ranger Industries
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project