House-Mouse Designs® Birdie Gifts by Jamie Martin
- Stamp Birdie Gifts on a white cardstock panel with black ink and color with colored pencils.
- Use the Picasso Tool to create clouds by sponging with blue ink. Click HERE for tips.
- Randomly stamp snowflakes from the Skating Penguins Perfectly Clear Set with blue ink.
- Stamp sentiment from the Merry Mice Perfectly Clear Set in the left corner with black ink.
- Using the VersaMark Watermark Ink Pen, color the spots that you want snow. Sprinkle these areas with Sparkle Puff Embossing Powder and heat.
- Layer the panel onto a larger blue panel, then white panel and glue to a blue card.
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- VersaMarker Watermark Ink Pen 3.49
- Birdie Gifts Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Skating Penguins Perfectly Clear Stamps 14.99
- Merry Mice Perfectly Clear Stamps 14.99
Also uses these supplies:
EP525 Sparkle Puff Embossing Powder
Zip Dry Glue
Prisma Colored Pencils
Stormy Sky Distress Ink
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project