House-Mouse Designs® Berry Basket Rubber Stamp by Kathi F. Rerek
- Cut a piece of 8.5" x 11" blue cardstock in half. Score one piece at 4.25" and fold to form an A2 card. Set aside.
- Use Tuxedo Black Memento ink to stamp the image onto Mixed Media Paper.
- Color with Copic markers.
- Trim and edge with Copic markers.
- Use Scalloped Rectangle die to cut other piece of blue cardstock.
- Mat the image panel on the blue scalloped die-cut.
- Cut a piece of Desert Storm cardstock to 4.25" x 5.5"
- Place the cardstock inside the embossing folder and crank it through a diecut machine.
- Trim the embossed cardstock to 5.25" x 4" to form the card front panel.
- Wrap twine around the card front panel.
- Adhere the matted image panel to the card front.
- Adhere the card front to the reserved blue A2 card.
Also uses these supplies:
Other Products Used:
Desert Storm Cardstock by Neenah Papers
Comodore Blue Cardstock by My Colors Cardstock/My Mind's Eye® Paper Goods
Basket Weave Embossing Folder by Lifestyle Crafts™
Mouse Skin: BV000, E50, E51, R000, R20, R21
Mouse Fur: E23, E25, E37; E31, E33, E35, E44; T1, T3, T5
Basket: E81, E84, Y11, YR20
Blueberries: B21, B23, B28
Grass: YG01, YG03, YG05, YG17
Twine: American Crafts
Scalloped Rectangle Die: Forgot to write down what brand and name. Oopsy!!!
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project