House-Mouse Designs® Acorn Cap by Kathi F. Rerek
- Fold a 8.5" x 5.5" piece of rust cardstock in half to form an A2 card.
- Using Tuxedo Black Memento ink, stamp Acorn Cap onto Neenah cardstock.
- Color the scene with Copic markers.
- Die-cut the image panel and rust cardstock with a pair of the Fitted Frames B Die Cut set.
- Mat the image panel die-cut onto the rust die-cut.
- Smoosh Peeled Paint Distress Oxide ink onto a craft mat, spritz with water, and drag a piece of 6" x 8" Mixed Media paper through the puddle. Spritz with water, then heat set.
- Repeat step #2 with the other colors of Distress Oxide inks until you are happy with the coverage. Heat set thoroughly, then heat set it again to make sure that the piece is bone dry.
- Using Jet Black Archival ink, stamp the Decor Cling Leaves onto the Mixed Media paper.
- Trim the stamped, Distress Oxided paper to 4" x 5.25" to create the card front. Reserve the excess for another project!
- Sponge the edges of the card front with Peeled Paint, then Spiced Marmalade, and then Barn Door Distress inks.
- Stamp the sentiment onto a strip of rust cardstock, then die-cut with the large scallop border from the Spring Borders set.
- Trim the die-cut sentiment strip to 4" wide.
- Adhere the image panel and the sentiment strip to the card front.
- Adhere the card front to the card.
Also uses these supplies:
Mouse Skin: E50, E51, E93, BV0000, BG0000, BV20
Fur: E21, E23, E25, E39, E53, E55, E57, E49
Noses: R11, R22
Acorns: E41, E42, E43, E44, E49, E31, E33, E35, E37, E39, E49
Leaves: R24, R59, YR14, YR15, YR16, YR18, YR23, YR27, YG13, &02, &32
Ground: W1, W3, W5, W6
Sky: BG0000, BG000
Jet Black Archival Ink by Ranger
Tim Holtz® Peeled Paint, Fossilized Amber, Spiced Marmalade, Carved Pumpkin, Wild Honey, and Fired Brick Distress® Oxide Inks by Ranger
Tim Holtz® Peeled Paint, Spiced Marmalade, and Barn Door Distress® Inks by Ranger
Solar White Classic Crest® Cardstock by Neenah Paper
Rust Cardstock by Bazzill Basics
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project