House-Mouse Designs® Acorn Cap by Janelle Stollfus
- Fold 5-1/2 by 8-1/2 inch brown cardstock in half for card base.
- Stamp Acorn Cap with black ink onto Mixed Media White Paper trimmed with inner M size Fitted Frame die and color image.
- Frame image with green cardstock that is die cut with outer M size die. Adhere to corrugated paper then onto 4 by 5-1/4 inch green cardstock.
- Stamp sentiment with black ink onto green cardstock under the corrugated paper.
- Tie ribbon in a bow below colored image and glue to card base.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by My Mind's Eye - Brown, green
Corrugated Kraft Paper
Sketch Markers by Copic - C00, C3, E21, E30, E34, E39, E43, E50, E84, T1, T3, T5, W3, W5, W7, Y21, YR24, YR27
ZipDry Paper Glue
Ribbon by Creative Impressions
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project